Nate Lawson Teaches "Advanced Topics in Zirconia" This WeekFeb 23, 2021
Weekly Roundup - February 23, 2021
In last week's blog, Dr. Barrett Straub discussed one of the misconceptions that he learned about treatment planning presentations, check it out here and stay tuned for part-two from Barrett tomorrow.
Coming Up in ACT U
Dr. Nate Lawson is back with us on Friday to teach "Advanced Topics in Zirconia." He also did a Master Class for us in September when he taught "Bioactive Materials." ACT U members can watch the recording from that lecture here. For more information about Dr. Lawson's course or any of our upcoming Master Classes, click here.
- February 26th - Dr. Nate Lawson - Advanced Topics in Zirconia
- March 5th - Christina Byrne & Dr. Barrett Straub The Ultimate Patient Experience - Elegant Handoffs & Great Questions
- March 12th - Joshua Austin - Our Chamfered Psyche: The Mental Dental Connection
- March 19th -Dental Assisting Workshop - Dr. Daren Becker
- March 26th - Dr. Marco Brindis - Life Restored - Comprehensive Solutions for the Fully Edentulous Patient
In Case You Missed It
Last week, Katrina Sanders provided us with a thorough overview of both maxillary and mandibular anesthesia. This short course is an excellent review and great new information too! If you liked Katrina's course on Friday, don't forget, she has four other courses in ACT U from the COVID-19 Relief Dental Conference.
Practice Coaching Tip
In the spirit of our recent Master Class regarding “Right People, Right Seats,” review your job descriptions every year. We know that dentistry changes often and our job descriptions from even 5 years ago may be outdated based on new protocols, new technology, and new permissible duties that your team has been educated and trained on. So make sure you are setting current, up-to-date expectations for everyone’s role in the success of your practice.
- Christina Bryne, RDH & ACT Practice Coach