Announcing Our June Speaker LineupApr 06, 2021
The ACT Weekly Roundup
We're back this week and are excited to welcome Dr. Bill Robbins and Dr. Jim Otten to ACT U.
Coming Up in ACT U
Dr. Jim Otten and Dr. Bill Robbins will be joining ACT U to discuss "Global Diagnosis Education, Our View of Treatment Planning."
If you're not already an ACT U member, sign up here!
- April 9th - Dr. Bill Robbins & Dr. Jim Otten - Global Diagnosis Education - Our View Of Treatment Planning
- April 16th - Dr. Kevin Groth - The Secrets to Building Your Ideal Practice
- April 23rd - Dr. Christian Coachman - Advanced Topics in Digital Smile Design
- April 30th - Dr. Nader Sharifi - Implants & RPDs are a Challenging Combination
- May 7th - Kirk Behrendt - The 5 Secret Numbers to a Profitable Dental Practice
- May 14th - TBD
- May 21st - Dr. Eric Jones & Angela Bewley - The Dynamic Treatment Coordinator
- May 28th - No Class - Memorial Weekend
- June 4th - Dr. Newton Fahl
- June 11th - Dr. Tom Viola
- June 18th - Dr. Rebecca Bockow
- June 25th - Mr. Kirk Behrendt
In Case You Missed It
Dr. Taiseer Sulaiman presented "Ceramic Partial Coverage Restorations, Contemporary Clinical Guidelines for Optimum Success." And this is just one of the handful of lectures that Dr. Sulaiman has in ACT U (five to be specific) - check them all out here.
Remember, if you missed attending the live Master Class, you can watch the recording and take the quiz to earn CE credits.
Practice Coaching Tip
If your hygiene schedule was light in October, you may find that April and May could be light too if you're not intentional about filling it. Now's the time to make sure that your hygiene recare system is on point. Download the Hygiene Recare System resource in ACT U as a guide. If you do have downtime, it’s a great time to make sure that the hygienists and admin team are all on the same page, working together to keep this system flowing seamlessly. That may mean cross-training to make sure everyone knows how to run current reports or use your technology like Dental Intel, Weave, Revenue Well, etc.!