ACT Dental Coach
ACT Dental Practice Coaching is looking to add another amazing Dental Practice Coach to our unique team! The Position is available nationwide.
This position is hard to put a label on…So we will describe the attributes first.
We are looking for a kind, driven, lifelong learner. A self-starter and all-around fun person will be a valued member of our team. The person we need for our coaching team must think big picture while also being able to focus on the details, and have excellent communication skills.
We need a leader who can support our coaching process and has an ‘All In’ attitude!
This role requires occasional travel through all Continental USA time zones. As a moderately independent team member, you will need to be quick on your feet’ with decisions, be able to multi-task, and have excellent time management skills.
The following is an ongoing list of the day to day responsibilities of an ACT Dental Coach:
- Maintain active coaching engagement with clients utilizing tools, resources, and coaching skills to improve practice performance and program outcomes.
- While our program is virtual, there may be travel required either to clients who request it or for internal ACT Team meetings.
- Support daily coaching calls by managing, leading, and organizing multiple different doctors’ priorities, objectives, and outcomes.
- Support, develop, and write ACT Dental coaching materials, when requested.
- Utilize an online analytics platform (Dental Intel) for dental practice performance coaching.
- Maintain client notes, reports, spreadsheet updates, and email follow-ups.
- Engage with, and actively participate in coaching development. We coach each other up.
- Actively enroll, engage, and participate in CE, learning, reading, and any other resources that foster one of our core values – Always be Growing.
- Craft and present slide decks and presentations for the ACT Community during Virtual Divisional and Coaching workshops throughout each year.
- Manage schedule for all travel-related items and submit expenses via Concur monthly for reimbursement when applicable.
- Work within the ACT Team as a highly curious, collaborative, and engaging team member.
- Understand that clients cannot simply ‘like you’ they must ‘love you.. A coach’s role requires that we create Raving Fans. We won’t accept less.
- Enroll / maintain clients into ACT services. Retention in our coaching program with our clients is critical.
- Embrace the ACT Dental core values through your daily work.
- Facilitative and Leadership skills; coaching experience a plus
- Dental field experience required
- Must understand and foster an environment where collaboration, community, hospitality, service and results drive your daily decisions
- Excellent knowledge of computers and applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, gmail and Google Drive.
- Prioritizing and multitasking skills, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to respond to requests with a sense of urgency and take initiative as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individual who has the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
ACT Dental Core Values
(You must align with these in everything you do)
- Give > Get
- Always Be Growing
- All In
- Results Driven
- We Before Me
- Walk The Talk
1) Please record a quick 1-2-minute video. Share an introduction of yourself and the top three attributes you feel make you a perfect fit for our team.