- This event has passed.
ACT Dental Administrator’s LIVE Course – March 16-17, 2023
March 16 @ 2:00 pm - March 17 @ 3:00 pm
The Path to Success is Paved With Intention
Are you trying your hardest to keep your team on the same page? Do you struggle with Case Acceptance? Would you like to gain more confidence on the phone and addressing your patient’s questions regarding their treatment? If so, this course is for you!
This course will allow the participant to:
1. Understand primary communication styles and how to implement them with the team and patients to improve case acceptance.
2. Develop strategies for identifying and handling patient objections to care.
3. Recognize the key components of the phone call and making an ideal first impression.
4. Identify core competencies necessary to elevate their patient communication opportunities.
5. Clarify your own learning through Q&A sessions with facilitators and course participants.
6. Leave with a clear plan of what to do when you get back to the office.
Join ACT Dental in welcoming Miranda Beeson to our World Headquarters in Milwaukee for this awesome course!
After earning a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene from Old Dominion University in 2003, Miranda completed her Master of Science in Dental Hygiene with an emphasis on Marketing and Education where she served as a faculty member. That education provided her with an opportunity with Philips Oral Healthcare, as a Professional Relations Manager, where she was responsible for leading key strategic initiatives though partnerships with educators, researchers, and key opinion leaders associated with dental organizations and professional associations. Miranda truly missed the day-to-day interaction with patients in private practice so she re-entered the clinical realm providing unique and personalized service to her patients. With life-long learning being something she is very passionate about, she has acquired a wide body of knowledge and experience in patient care and education, specializing in implant care and maintenance, and patient communication strategies. Miranda’s clinical and communication experience has transferred into an administrative role which allows her to be a liaison for patients and the dental team, helping others achieve their goals. When not immersed in her private practice role, Miranda enjoys speaking and consulting with dental professionals and sharing her experiences and expertise in a direct and welcoming manor. Miranda is a certified Implant Care Practitioner and as well holds certification in DiSC, Driving Forces, and Emotional Intelligence concepts. One of her favorite phrases is “Yes, and…” she encourages others to find the value in each experience and then cultivate a new approach.
In Miranda’s free time she enjoys spending family time with her husband Chuck and their children, Trent, Mallory, and Cassidy. When they aren’t playing outside with their dogs or participating in local recreational sports, you can find them on their boat, as long as the sun is shining!
ACT Dental World Headquarters
220 E. Buffalo Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Day 1 – 2:00 – 5:30 – Course Session
5:30PM – 6:30 PM Reception(light apps & beverages will be provided)
Day 2 – 8:00am – 3:00PM – Course Session (Breakfast & Lunch are provided)
9 CEU will be earned in this course
General Mitchell International Airport-MKE (9.5 miles to our office)
Chicago O’Hare International Airport- ORD (78 miles to our office)-Coach USA provides coach roundtrip charter bus service from the O’Hare airport to the Amtrak Intermodal Train Station in Milwaukee (½ mile from the ACT Headquarters). A one way bus ticket is $31 and round trip is $56. You can download this PDF guide on how the buses work to and from O’Hare or you can click this link to purchase bus tickets here.
Suggested Hotels-all within walking distance to ACT Dental Headquarters:
The Journeyman HotelACT rate 100307340
*The Cambria Hotel – ACT Dental has a group rate of $139/night. Self parking is $15/night. The garage is right next to the hotel called Gimbels Parking. Park in an unreserved spot on the first floor or roof. When you get to the check in desk, they will ask for your license plate number to allow parking. ACT BLOCK LINK FOR CAMBRIA
If you are local and plan to drive, you can find convenient parking nearby ACT World Headquarters, by clicking HERE.
For more information, contact Laura at ACT Dental: 800-851-8186, [email protected]
Information about the Historic Third Ward in Milwaukee
Cancel more than 30 days prior to event you will receive 100% refund.Cancel 29-15 days prior to event you will receive a 50% refund.Cancel 14 – 8 days prior to event you will receive a 25% refund.Cancel less than 7 days from event there will be no refund of the course fee.*** This course outline represents the speakers and activities that have been booked at the time of publication; however, speaker or activity cancellations occasionally occur, for reasons beyond our control. If that happens, we may substitute another speaker or activity, or make a change to the schedule, without giving registrants prior notice.
- All programs offered by ACT Dental will be for scientific and educational purposes only and will not promote the products of the company directly.
- ACT Dental is responsible for the control of content and the selection of presenters and moderators.
- ACT Dental may work with or accept financial or in-kind support from other organizations, but those organizations must first agree in writing that they will not direct the content of the program. Outside organizations or their agents will respond only to requests initiated by ACT Dental for suggestions of presenters or sources of possible presenters.
- ACT Dental will record the role of the company or its agents and ensure that all names/roles are disclosed to participants prior to attending a program.
- Control of Content and Selection of Presenters and Moderators: ACT Dental is responsible for the control of content and the selection of presenters and moderators. Preferred Partners agree not to direct the content of the program. Preferred Partners will respond only to ACT Dental -initiated requests for suggestions of presenters or sources of possible presenters. Preferred Partners will suggest more than one name (if possible); will provide speaker qualifications; will disclose financial or other relationships between Preferred Partners and speaker; and will provide this information in writing. ACT Dental will record the role of the Preferred Partners