This week, we’re focusing on helping you build the best team. We want to always ensure we not only have the right people on the bus but also that they’re sitting in the right seats!
This Friday, I am going to share with you “How To Get The Right People In The Right Seats.” We all know that one key to success is surrounding yourself with a great team. That is a lot easier said than done. How are you supposed to know whether you have the right people much less whether they are sitting in the correct seat? We will answer that for you and give you some tools. A good plan and hard work always pay off. With the right people in the right seat, however, that hard work will pay off 10X! Join us and the ACT U community of lifelong learners to study how we all can ensure we put our best team on the bus.
- February 5th – Kirk Behrendt & ACT Coaches – How to Get the Right People in the Right Seats
- February 12th – Dr. Drew Ferris – Osseous Anchorage and Aligners: Advancing Interdisciplinary Treatment
- February 19th – ACT Coaches – Hygiene Workshop
- February 26th – Dr. Nate Lawson – Advanced Topics in Zirconia
- March 5th – Kirk Behrendt & ACT Coaches – Elegant Handoffs
- March 12th – Clinical Master Class
- March 19th – Dental Assisting Workshop
- March 26th – Dr. Marco Brindis – Clinical Master Class
In Case You Missed It
If you missed it last week, ACT U members can check out the recording of Dr. John Cranham’s Master Class “The Digital Dilemma If and When Should We Make The Transition.”