We are a rapidly growing dental consulting company in search of a full-time marketing director. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in developing and executing a comprehensive marketing plan for growing a brand, and possess strong communication skills including written and digital experience. We have been nationally recognized as one of Top Consulting Companies in Dentistry for over 10 years running, but that doesn’t matter. What REALLY matters to us is finding superheroes that first fit our company’s Core Values (here they are) that can get results in their unique roles. We don’t joke when we say CULTURE is our top priority. We have zero-tolerance for people who don’t play well with others. Here is exactly what we are looking for:
Marketing Director Objectives:
- Someone who FIRST fits our Core Values. We make this our first priority. If you don’t fit our Core Values, then it's probably best that you stop reading here and go on to another job posting.
- Collaborate with the visionary and ACT leadership team to fine-tune vision, develop, execute, and track the success of our marketing plan including media mix, digital, social, PR, content creation, and budgetary requirements..
- We are a results-driven organization and the success of this role will ultimately be measured by MQL's added to the funnel, conversions to SQL's, and ultimately conversions to clients.
- Responsible for setting and meeting marketing objectives and measures that support the ACT Dental strategy and customer acquisition/retention plan.
- Our podcast has over 400 episodes (click here to see more). We plan to produce over 200 new shows per year. This person must be driven to help us execute this.
- Lead the ACT Dental marketing team, including a number of direct reports.
- Coordinate the execution of marketing projects from beginning to end, and provide tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Source and manage external partnerships to support the company.
- Experience in building and developing association/loyalty programs is a plus.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- Three-five years of relevant work experience in marketing, agency, or a similar company experience.
- You must be VERY self-disciplined. We don’t micromanage anyone here. We focus on hiring VERY WELL and managing VERY LITTLE. It is critical that this person is able to execute (and stay ahead of) a schedule that we have planned out for more than 90 days.
How to Apply:
1) Please record a quick 1-2-minute video. Share an introduction of yourself and the top three attributes you feel make you a perfect fit for our team.