Are you in a hiring nightmare? Join Kirk tomorrow for his webinar.Apr 27, 2021
ACT DENTAL WEEKLY ROUNDUP – APRIL 27, 2021
Hiring great team members continues to be one of the most pressing challenges facing dental teams today. Save the date and join Kirk TOMORROW, Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00 pm CT for our next free webinar, "How to Navigate The Hiring Nightmare." Register here!
COMING UP IN ACT U
On Friday, Dr. Nader Sharifi will answer some of our questions when managing implants and removable partial dentures in his lecture "Implants and RPDs: a Challenging Combination." He will teach us about different implants and attachments and discuss the location of implants to best improve the function or esthetics of a given case.
If you're not already an ACT U member, sign up here!
- April 23rd - Dr. Marcela Alvarez - Restoratively Guided Orthodontic Treatment: The Ortho-Restorative Interface
- April 30th - Dr. Nader Sharifi - Implants & RPDs are a Challenging Combination
- May 7th - Kirk Behrendt - Waking Up From The Hiring Nightmare: The Secrets to Onboarding & Retaining Rockstar Team Members
- May 14th - Dr. Bob Margeas
- May 21st - Dr. Eric Jones & Angela Bewley - Double your production, half your stress. Re-imagining the Treatment Coordinator Role
- May 28th - No Class - Memorial Weekend
- June 4th - Dr. Newton Fahl
- June 11th - Dr. Tom Viola
- June 18th - Dr. Rebecca Bockow
- June 25th - Mr. Kirk Behrendt
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
Last week, prosthodontist Dr. Marcela Alvarez shared how the restorative dentist can effectively communicate with the orthodontist to accomplish an optimum result for the orthodontic-restorative patient, how to use the concept of Pre-Orthodontic Bonding, and ideas for treatment options for the replacement missing maxillary lateral incisors. In case you missed this great course, find it in your library here.
Remember, if you missed attending the live Master Class, you can watch the recording and take the quiz to earn CE credits.
PRACTICE COACHING TIP
Calibration with Specialists
If you attended Friday's Master Class, you know how important calibration and communication are with your team of specialists (or vice versa). When is the last time you sat down and got on the same page with one another? One thing that the pandemic has taught us, is that it's so easy to jump on a video call and talk or look at cases together. Do you have new dental hygienists on your team? Have they met your periodontist or calibrated on when the ideal time to refer is? Coordinating schedules can be tough, so set up time on a regular basis to stay up to date with new treatments or protocols.
-ACT Dental Coaches