The ACT Dental Weekly Roundup
Since ACT U was created less than one year ago, we’ve already hosted more than 30 different live speakers on Fridays!! Since we’re taking this Friday off in observance of the Easter holiday, we wanted to remind ACT U members who are looking to get their fix this Friday, that there are over a hundred videos archived in ACT U along with dozens of practice management resources in ACT Academy. The list below are our recent Master Class speakers. Who was your favorite?!
Coming Up In ACT U
Remember, we’re taking this Friday off, but when we return on April 9th, Dr. Jim Otten and Dr. Bill Robbins will be joining ACT U to discuss “Global Diagnosis Education, Our View of Treatment Planning.”
If you’re not already an ACT U member, sign up here!
- April 2nd – NO MASTER CLASS – Good Friday
- April 9th – Dr. Bill Robbins & Dr. Jim Otten – Global Diagnosis Education – Our View Of Treatment Planning
- April 16th – Dr. Kevin Groth – The Secrets to Building Your Ideal Practice
- April 23rd – Dr. Christian Coachman – Advanced Topics in Digital Smile Design
- April 30th – Dr. Nader Sharifi – Implants & RPDs are a Challenging Combination
- May 7th – Kirk Behrendt – The 5 Secret Numbers to a Profitable Dental Practice
- May 14th – TBD
- May 21st – Dr. Eric Jones & Angela Bewley – The Dynamic Treatment Coordinator
In Case You Missed It
Last week, Dr. Taiseer Sulaiman presented “Ceramic Partial Coverage Restorations, Contemporary Clinical Guidelines for Optimum Success.” And this is just one of the handful of lectures that Dr. Sulaiman has in ACT U (five to be specific) – check them all out here.
Remember, if you missed attending the live Master Class, you can watch the recording and take the quiz to earn CE credits.
Practice Coaching Tip
Heading out for Spring Break?
It was a joke around ACT Dental last week that with Kirk gone on Spring Break, the rest of us got A LOT done!! (It’s okay to talk about it – he knows!!) Is your team equally as productive when you’re gone? For many offices, this is a perfect time to get caught up on a lot of tasks around the office. Check out this Downtime Task List for ideas on how to keep your team busy while you’re gone on spring break, I’m sure they already have a lot of ideas themselves!