5 Steps To Increase Dental Patient Referrals To Your Dental Practice You Can Do Right Now
Aug 02, 2019
Dental patient referrals represent an important way to grow your practice, but a lot of dentists struggle to achieve them on a consistent basis. By following just a few steps, you can increase your referrals and grow your practice, leading to a more vibrant and profitable business.
Below Are Five Steps To Increase Dental Patient Referrals To Your Practice:
- Be on time: When you are not on time, it communicates to your patient that you don’t care. No matter what words are coming out of your mouth, your ability to be on time is essential when developing a relationship with a patient. When you are on time, you show respect to your patient and establish trust more quickly.
- Say please and thank you: Establish a culture of gratitude not only with your patients, but also with your team. Great companies and billion-dollar brands prioritize the idea of saying please and thank you so that their customers know they are valued and appreciated. Get your entire team on board to foster a culture of gratitude that will keep your patients coming back.
- Do what you say you’re going to do: The real measure of a dental practice’s integrity is whether you and your team do what you say you are going to do. When you tell your patients what is going to happen and it proceeds exactly the way you described, it showcases your competence and reliability.
- Finish what you start: Your practice must have a clear vision and solid priorities on which it consistently delivers. Your team should prioritize specific goals and see them through to the end. Doing so will lead to a more sustainable and efficient dental practice.
- Make the call: Your actions signal to your patients if they can rely on you. All communications coming from your office should express the idea that you care about your patients. Call your patients to let them know you are thinking about them and that you care about their treatment outcomes.
We have seen these actions work extremely well for dental practices across the country. Do these five things regularly, and you’ll soon start to see more referrals that will lead to growth in your dental practice.