How Important is Hiring To Your Practice?Apr 13, 2021
The ACT Dental Weekly Roundup - April 13, 2021
Hiring great team members continues to be one of the most pressing challenges facing dental teams today. Save the date and join Kirk on, Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00 pm CT for our next free webinar, "How to Navigate The Hiring Nightmare." Registration opens next week; you won't want to miss it!
Coming Up In ACT U
Dr. Kevin Groth will share "The Secret to Creating Your Dream Practice" with ACT U on Friday!
If you're not already an ACT U member, sign up here!
- April 16th - Dr. Kevin Groth - The Secrets to Building Your Ideal Practice
- April 23rd - CHANGE IN SCHEDULE - TBD
- April 30th - Dr. Nader Sharifi - Implants & RPDs are a Challenging Combination
- May 7th - Kirk Behrendt - How to Navigate The Hiring Nightmare - Master Class Edition
- May 14th - TBD
- May 21st - Dr. Eric Jones & Angela Bewley - The Dynamic Treatment Coordinator
- May 28th - No Class - Memorial Weekend
- June 4th - Dr. Newton Fahl
- June 11th - Dr. Tom Viola
- June 18th - Dr. Rebecca Bockow
- June 25th - Mr. Kirk Behrendt
In Case You Missed It
Dr. Robbins and Dr. Otten shared their view of treatment planning with ACT U last Friday. To the right of the video, you will find the handouts for their course.
Dr. Robbins and Dr. Otten host a virtual study club whose mission is to provide a unique online educational continuum with ongoing support and mentorship to a diverse community of dentists who desire to learn a thoughtful systematic implementable approach to interdisciplinary dentistry. To join their study club, click here
Remember, if you missed attending the live Master Class, you can watch the recording and take the quiz to earn CE credits.
Practice Coaching Tip
5 Rocks of Life
You've probably heard the metaphor before regarding the rocks, pebbles, and sand... And if you fill your jar with sand, then there isn't room for rocks. In this metaphor, the rocks are the most important things in your life. The recommendation is to identify your rocks, place importance and value in those, and THEN fill the jar with pebbles and sand.
This tool in ACT U will help you identify what areas in your life you may be struggling with or need to work on. Those areas include family, friends, finance, faith, and fitness. Complete this exercise to see how "bumpy your line is" and create goals to get you where you want to be.
-ACT Dental Coaches