Master Class with Dr. Erin Elliott | November 17, 2023
November 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Two-hour Master Class lecture by Dr. Erin Elliott| Pathology, Implants, and Sleep, Oh My! A Tale of a Cone Beam Driven General Dental Office
- Understand diagnostic capabilities of 3-D imaging
- Identify common incidental findings
- Grasp implant case planning and surgical guide planning
- Recognize CBCT’s role in treating snoring and sleep apnea Consider criteria for CBCT procurement
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) has ushered in a new era of 3-D imaging for clinicians. It enables dentists to SEE more, but how does it empower them to DO more? And what does this actually look like in a dynamic dental practice like yours? In this course, Dr. Erin Elliott will share best practices about how to optimize CBCT for diagnostic and treatment planning of patients. From implant planning and placement to common incidental findings and sleep apnea, general dentists will leave this program with actionable takeaways.
- Dr. Erin Elliott grew up in Southern California but went away to a small NAIA school in Western New York where she played collegiate soccer and graduated summa cum laude from Houghton College. After graduating Creighton Dental School in the top 5 in 2003, she settled in North Idaho to begin her general dentistry career. She has a special interest in Dental Sleep Medicine and technology. She has lectured extensively on this topic and loves to help general dentists extend this life-saving service to their patients. She is an active member of her local American Dental Association, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. She teaches a 2 day Sleep Apnea Implementation Course with 3D-Dentists and Dr. Tarun Agarwal.