MEMBERS ONLY – Climb With Us! Register for July 28, 2023 TTT Study Club
July 28 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Welcome to the Exclusive “To The Top Study Club” at the ACT Dental World Headquarters.
JOIN KIRK BEHRENDT IN HIS PRIVATE “To The Top” Study Club
Be prepared to reach new heights! This exclusive study club gives incredible dentists and leaders the opportunity, once per quarter, to get OUT of their practice to work ON their practice. Spend the day surrounded by like minded dentists, and inspired thinkers, striving to be their best. To The Top Study Club brings the dentists in the ACT Dental community together, in the same room, fostering friendships, mentorships, and the amazing ability to and help one another learn and grow.
*Don’t forget to reserve your seat for a fantastic, private Dining Experience at The Bridgewater Modern Grill in Downtown Milwaukee- dinner served 7:00pm. Transportation will be provided departing from The Journeyman Hotel at 6:15pm. Tickets and more information available upon checkout.
Study Club Location:
- ACT Dental’s World Headquarters
- 220 E. Buffalo Street, Suite 320
- Milwaukee, WI 53202
- Breakfast 7:30am CT
- Session Start 8:00 am CT
- Lunch 11:30-12:15 CT
- Session End 3:00 pm CT
- The Journeyman Hotel
310 E Chicago Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Click here for the ACT Dental Rate: THE JOURNEYMAN ACT DENTAL ROOM BLOCKPlease book your room soon, the block rate will expire 30 days before the event. If you are registering within 30 days of the event, please reach out to [email protected]
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
500 N. Water Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
LINK TO HOMEWOOD SUITES *Guests can call 414-563-1090 to ask for the Act Dental Local Corporate Rate or enter Corporate Account Code 3080253 on their website under Special Rates.
For parking nearby ACT World Headquarters and tips to explore the Historic Third Ward while you’re in town- Information about the Historic Third Ward in Milwaukee
Air Travel / Closest Airports:
- Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport (MKE) – 6.4 miles. The typical fare between the airport and downtown Milwaukee will cost between $18 and $25. If you are using a ride sharing service like Uber and Lyft, you will have to wait to be picked up in the designated location near Baggage Claim 2.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – 73 miles. ACT Dental can recommend a few car services or car rental services are available to/from this airport.-Coach USA provides coach roundtrip charter bus service from the O’Hare airport to the Amtrak Intermodal Train Station in Milwaukee (½ mile from the ACT Headquarters). A one way bus ticket is $31 and round trip is $56. You can download this PDF guide on how the buses work to and from O’Hare or you can click this link to purchase bus tickets here.