The Best Practices Seminar: November 16-17, 2023
November 16 @ 8:00 am - November 17 @ 3:00 pm
After these two days of learning, you and your team will confidently use the ACT Dental Operating System to help you reach your goals!
At the Best Practices Seminar you will:
Be introduced to ACT Dental’s Strategic Planning Process
Learn to grow as the leader your team will want to follow
Spend quality time with your team to build a culture of trust
Receive Best Practices for how to implement highly effective meetings
Take home tools to help you put the “right people in the right seats”
Discover the clearest way to set expectations with a Function Accountability Chart
Learn the formula for profitability by setting goals that support your priorities
Understand leading and lagging indicators and how to track them
Discover the best way to avoid conflict with written agreements, systems, and checklists
Master the 80% Approach when it comes to system creation
ACT Dental World Headquarters
220 E. Buffalo Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Day 1 8:00AM – 8:30AM Registration and Breakfast (provided)
8:30AM – 4:00PM Course Session (Breakfast & Lunch provided)
4:00PM – 5:00 PM Reception(light apps & beverages will be provided)
Day 2 7:30AM – 8:00AM Breakfast
8:00AM – 3:00PM- Course Session (Breakfast & Lunch provided)
This course is designated for 12 CE hours.
General Mitchell International Airport-MKE (9.5 miles to our office)
Chicago O’Hare International Airport- ORD (78 miles to our office)-Coach USA provides coach roundtrip charter bus service from the O’Hare airport to the Amtrak Intermodal Train Station in Milwaukee (½ mile from the ACT Headquarters). A one way bus ticket is $31 and round trip is $56. You can download this PDF guide on how the buses work to and from O’Hare or you can click this link to purchase bus tickets here.
Suggested Hotels-all within walking distance to ACT Dental Headquarters:
The Journeyman HotelACT rate 787072477
If you are local and plan to drive, you can find convenient parking nearby ACT World Headquarters, by clicking HERE. Additional parking and tips to explore the Third Ward Information about the Historic Third Ward in Milwaukee
For more information, contact Laura at ACT Dental: 800-851-8186, [email protected]
Cancel more than 30 days prior to event you will receive 100% refund.Cancel 29-15 days prior to event you will receive a 50% refund.Cancel 14 – 8 days prior to event you will receive a 25% refund.Cancel less than 7 days from event there will be no refund of the course fee.*** This course outline represents the speakers and activities that have been booked at the time of publication; however, speaker or activity cancellations occasionally occur, for reasons beyond our control. If that happens, we may substitute another speaker or activity, or make a change to the schedule, without giving registrants prior notice.
- All programs offered by ACT Dental will be for scientific and educational purposes only and will not promote the products of the company directly.
- ACT Dental is responsible for the control of content and the selection of presenters and moderators.
- ACT Dental may work with or accept financial or in-kind support from other organizations, but those organizations must first agree in writing that they will not direct the content of the program. Outside organizations or their agents will respond only to requests initiated by ACT Dental for suggestions of presenters or sources of possible presenters.
- ACT Dental will record the role of the company or its agents and ensure that all names/roles are disclosed to participants prior to attending a program.
- Control of Content and Selection of Presenters and Moderators: ACT Dental is responsible for the control of content and the selection of presenters and moderators. Preferred Partners agree not to direct the content of the program. Preferred Partners will respond only to ACT Dental -initiated requests for suggestions of presenters or sources of possible presenters. Preferred Partners will suggest more than one name (if possible); will provide speaker qualifications; will disclose financial or other relationships between Preferred Partners and speaker; and will provide this information in writing. ACT Dental will record the role of the Preferred Partners